History

 

 

 

 

 

1929  setting up the Division of Architecture in the

           Department of Civil Engineering


1946  establishing the Department of Architecture


1952  the main part of the Department of Architecture

           in Jiaotong University was incorporated into

           Tianjin University.


1985  restarting the recruitment for architectural studies


1986  re-establishing the Department of Architecture


2002  founding the School of Architecture(SA), SWJTU